Buddy Vun Birthday!!

April 21st!! Don't know why, i always messsed up this date with some others date, and made my buddy mad at me lolz ^o^.kakakakaka, sorry ar~ dun angry :P but i never missed any of your birthday also rite ( is it? hope so ) talking about celebration, if i'm not mistaken this is the 1st time celebrating your birthday with you . after being from classmate to buddy so long :P hehehe, Happy or not ? kekeke, so long didn't meet with this buddy already , know what? still that naughty and like to bully me ~.~a haiyooo.. headache~.hahahha

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
here is my Buddy, the big big carrot+orange juice can gao dim by her alone, dun play play

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Long long time no take picture with my buddy liao, sure take 1 lor.kekeke

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Buddy ( yee vun ) , Lin Jin, and Shu yee.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Don With Ah Phen. less 1 guy, Doremon u join in .hahaha
 
Copyright © Don'z Memories