Result Released

Everyone online and keep asking each other for their result, it should be released by tomorrow morning 9 am. i tried to login to check earlier, but it won't let me through . haih... then later on, i managed to log into the site. and managed to retrieved my result from there. i already expect i get the worst. and it come out as what i expect. well, what to do ? nothing else can change the truth. what to do? no choice but had to accept it.who ask myself being that lazy in the year of degree? hope i able to get throught this before i off to kinabalu mount climbing. but anyway, thanks to those who trying to cheer me up, i really Appreciate that . proud to have a friend like you .

2 Msg:

'Thought & Humor' said...

Thought I would stop in to say, "Hi"!!!

Howdy

'Thought & Humor'
Cyber Humor
http://ilovehowdy.blogspot.com/
CyberHumor
Harvard Humor Club
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Harvard_Humor_Club/

eNG hOnG said...

Don't worry dondon, i sure is the worst one among you guys. Got me JING TAI for you guys!!! :D

Cheers!!! :)

 
Copyright © Don'z Memories