Don Birthday

Yeah, is my birthday!! hahaha,so happy cause this year got lots of friend celerate with me ^.^, and when is the last time i have my own birthday cake? 12yrs if not mistaken ^^. thanks for the cake, thanks for the present, and thanksfor everything proud to have you all as my friend Q.Q. well, my celebration held in The Curve. Halo restaurant. nice environment wiht relaxing music ^^. i love it.and of course i'm not the only birthday star on that day . if not misstaken there were 4~5 birthday star that night . whahaha, once they sing birthday song, 4~5 cake were deliver to different tables.^^ of course one of the cake fall infront of me :Pmango cake , yummy :d.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My friend that help me celebrating my birthday party in The Curve:P

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
my birthday card, got a cute little cow on the card.hwahahaha. nice and cute :P

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
my Birthday Present, a Webcam!! with Night Vision mode 1(everytime i switch my light when i wanna sleep, this webcam will light on :S)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
hahahaha, my little cow cow, cute~cute ^^.Thanks to Yunru ~ lolz . love this cow cow very much ^^

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
here is another magneto cow from wanchee, now this cow stick on my System unit all day long lolz :P
 
Copyright © Don'z Memories