My First Leica, Summicron-R90

dondon83
This morning suddenly i received a parcel. yeah.. which i'm expecting, but never knew it arrived so early..it's all the way from Othello.just take 4 days to arrive in malaysia. that' fast!

dondon83
excited and checking it... hmph.. where my stuff?

dondon83
there is it!! bubble wrapped.

dondon83
and i found there is some surprise in it. there is 1 pen.. and another pen? wait not.. that is a light screw head interchange screwdriver. just something i need. perfect. very good and considerate seller. thumb up!

dondon83
here's the thing i bought, from ebay. sigma? hmph.. something is hidden insinde sigma case...

dondon83
can you tell what is it? Leitz ?

dondon83
too bad.. i still need to wait for my adapter to arrive.. for now. this just a decoration item.. still not usable...

dondon83
here you go.. my first summicron-r 90, metal construction, build in metal hood. rock solid feel. nice!

Photobucket
better quality shot with my a77, the summicron r 90 have gold and magenta coating.still can't use it yet. waiting for the convertion kits to arrive..

Photobucket
this is how wit look when the build in hood extended.

Photobucket
that's my leica summicron r 90 :)

According to LeicaWiki on Summicron-R 90, my Summicron were born in 1975. that make this lens 37 years-old. omg! older than me XD.
 
Copyright © Don'z Memories