Birthday Dinner With My Dear ^.^

dd83
It's Dinner time, and my dear brought me to a place  pass by everyday and never went in. The Michelangelo's .

dd83
she made this piece sand art's for me. hmph... i look down on this day mer? hehehehe. thanks for the affords of course :)

dd83
oh look, my Mushroom soup. taste great!!

dd83
My birthday dinner with my dear :)

dd83
wishing... wishing...wishing....i wish for more wish can?

dd83
hooray~~ my birthday present!!! look like it's from Braun Buffel... hmph...

dd83
this is my Braun Buffel present :)

dd83
thanks dear~ that's sweet!! i love you too ^^

dd83
it's Braun Buffel Wallet!!! yay~~~ new wallet.

dd83
it's a Bull Wallet!!! yay~~ love it :)

dd83
Thanks dear for celebrating my birthday :)

dd83
me a my dear shin lee before leaving the place. pavilion

 
Copyright © Don'z Memories