Malaysia Maxis iPhone 5 Launch in CapSquare

Photobucket
iPhone5 is coming to Malaysia (Finally!!) I waited for it since it announcement, and because of my previous iphone 3GS are starting to fail on me, GPS.. Network... Notification.. most important performance lag..i registered interests and booked my iPhone 5 with maxis.. so exited when i got this confirmation email.

Photobucket
and i'm here at CapSquare for the iPhone5. let's go~

Photobucket
and i see some sign and advise board like this. mean that's I'm at the right location

Photobucket
and today is the day iPhone 5 launches. it begin on Dec 14, 12 am.. so the event start at 9 pm onwards... so i be there at 9 pm.. I noticed is less crowd than I was expected.

Photobucket
i reach the huge countdown screen.. wait.. where is the queue? oh.. seem like i at the wrong place.. gotta look for the queue first..

Photobucket
found the entrance. so i see the queue now.. let start queue up.. gonna find chai yike who is somewhere in this queue

Photobucket
the queue is insane.. and now just 8:30pm... this is just roughly  1/3  of the queue. for now....

Photobucket
just entered the entrance. and there is a booth to register myself.. weird.. i tot i already gave all the info while booking my iPhone5. well just redo it again.

Photobucket
I'm given a NANO SIM CARD after the registration. sweet. that really tiny chip there. the chip is the card.

Photobucket
then these maxis staff help me to fill in some information again... and gave me summary of my iPhone details. weird. i tot all theses already in their system? okay. now is the time to wait... until Dec 14th...

Photobucket
tick tok tick tok.. time passes slow.. still got 1 and half hour to go.. in case you iphone or ipad is out of battery.. you can charge your iphone at charging station.. i guess.. of it meant for their staff? i have no idea...

Photobucket
then suddenly i saw someone... using iPhone 3GS with shattered glass. initially i tot it was some kind of cool screen protector.. look like is not.. he really need iPhone 5 to replace it. hehehe. i saw quite a lot iPhone 3GS user in the queue...

Photobucket
while queueing there and doing nothing.. the media is trying to make the environment become more exciting

Photobucket
and some performance is going on here..

Photobucket
but still time on the screen make environment more excited every sec it passed 1 minutes left!!!

Photobucket
Count down from 10....4..3...2...1.. iPhone5!! here i come!!!

Photobucket
oh.. i forgot to show you the queue.. here is it.. this is how the queue look like. now they all waiting for the number!

Photobucket
woohooo~~ i got my number! 167th!

Photobucket
entering the Consumer Hall. here is where rest of the process done.

Photobucket
iPhone 5! here i come

Photobucket
wow.... i feel like lost in here... where should i go ?

Photobucket
look like a command centre...

Photobucket
here is the waiting zone.. just wait for your number here..

Photobucket
it's doesn't take forever to reach my number. see next number is my number. hehehe.

Photobucket
my turn!!! this guy help me to do rest of the work. re-entering iphone details and plan details. made my payment.. and i asked to collect my phone at collection counter. yahoo.

Photobucket
here is the place where i collect my iPhone5.

Photobucket
give me my iphone, give me Five!!! i mean.. iPhone 5!

Photobucket
it's in my hand at last!!! yahoo ~~


Photobucket
what next? activation session! and my nano Sim is activated. my iphone5 is ready to serve me.


Photobucket
went back home and reopen the box.. that's my iPhone5

Photobucket
there is 3 iPhone on my table. the very first iPhone3GS which i use untill iPhone5 launched just now.. iPhone4 who initially belongs to my  girlfriend Shin Lee. and here is the new member. iPhone5.

Photobucket
and here is my new iPhone 5, satisfy to the max.. i got you iPhone5 at last!!. thanks for reaching :)
 
Copyright © Don'z Memories